We use eWAY's payment gateway which use the highest form of encryption on their servers, SSL 128 bit.
No credit card details are stored on the EasyRead site nor are they passed from EasyRead Drum Charts site to eWAY. The information is entered on the eWAY web site.
EasyRead Drum Charts transfers you to the secure eWAY domain, where all credit card information is entered and encrypted.
EasyRead Drum Charts only passes order information such as customer and purchase details, not credit card details, to the eWAY Shared Payment page.
Once the transaction is completed via eWAY, you are transferred back to the EasyRead web site.
You need a MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit card to purchase from this site
1. To purchase a drum chart click on either the catalogue page or the shop link button to view all charts currently available for digital download.
2. Click on the link of the song that you wish to purchase.
3. You will now be redirected to the Shopping Cart where the chart you selected will be listed:
4. If you would like to add more charts to your Shopping Cart please click the Shop button to take you back to step 2.
If you would like to remove an item from the shopping cart, click on the checkbox in the remove column and then click recalculate.
5. When you've completed selecting charts that you would like to purchase and are ready to pay, proceed to the checkout, by clicking the Checkout button.
6. You'll be taken to a login page. To purchase you must register and login to the site.
Previous Customers: Type in your Last Name and Email Address into the corresponding boxes, then click Login If the details which load are correct, then click Continue
New Customers: You will need to fill in the following fields to be able to make a purchase. Once the information has been filled out, please click Continue
7. If purchase details are correct then press Continue
8. Then press pay by Credit Card
9. Here you are then taken to the eWAY secure payment gateway.
You will notice the padlock icon down in the bottom corner of the screen representing the fact that your payment will be encrypted and processed securely online via SSL 128 bit security.
Here you will be asked to enter your credit card details. All charts are charged in Australian Dollars.
To view the exchange rate in your currency, simply click on the currency converter.
Enter your Credit Card details and then click on the process transaction using eWAY button to charge your credit card.
On successful payment you'll be directed back to the EasyRead site where you'll find:
i. a link for you to download your file to your desktop.
ii. a receipt that you can print off as a confirmation of your purchase.
Downloading & Printing Charts
Click on the Song Title link to download the chart to the desktop. You have two attempts to use this link.
When the download box appears, click on Save not open, to save the chart to your hard drive.
When printing the chart, for maximum quality, ensure that you have set your printer preferences to high for print quality and that you select back and white as this is the optimum condition in which the chart should be printed.
If for any reason you were unable to download the chart at the time of purchase, you are still able to download the chart for 14 days after the date of purchase. This can be done through the Service area.
Once you have logged into the Service area, you also have the ability to Review Previous Orders and Change Address Details